Seeking a high-performing, self-driven Senior Campaign Marketing Manager to join our team to deliver complex, multi-channel campaigns that drive Sales pipeline. This position is based in Foster City, CA and reports to the Senior Director of WW Demand Generation. If you are up for the challenge at an exciting high growth cybersecurity company, we want to hear from you!
This role is critical to reaching big demand generation goals and requires the ability to craft comprehensive, integrated marketing strategies that deliver desired results while working under tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with the Senior Director of Demand Generation and Executive stakeholders to ideate and develop campaign frameworks and themes that drive our Marketing strategies.
- Drive the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including top of funnel demand generation campaigns, ABM, competitive, customer x-sell/upsell and integrated partner programs.
- Develop deep domain/industry expertise in order to create proper audience segmentation and target audience profiles that drive proper campaign strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with Executive stakeholders, Marketing, and Sales leaders on campaign GTM strategy, manage regular check-ins, program calibration, and 4-quarter planning.
- Manage planning, development and timely execution of campaign plans with multiple owners across Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Field Marketing, PR and Marketing Operations.
- Create campaign briefs that communicate the purpose and goals of the campaign, drive the implementation through project plans and deliver quality programs on-time, and on budget.
- Manage logistics, budgeting, scheduling elements as related to campaigns
- Manage lead acquisition, nurture, and follow-up; collaborate with SDR and Sales teams to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via SFDC and present to stakeholders and sales teams. Recommend improvements based on results.
Your Keys to Success
As our ideal candidate, you will have a proven track record of building effective integrated marketing strategies and are eager to repeat that success. Your strengths will include excellent organizational and planning skills, proactiveness, self-motivation, detail-orientation, strong communication at all levels, and heavily metrics focused.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B Marketing, preferably in a Demand Generation or Integrated Marketing role.
- Strong background in campaign development and marketing program execution required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Ability to present program strategy and plans clearly, collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required –
- Most important, proactively and clearly communicate expectations and deadlines to internal audiences.
- Strong messaging and writing skills will give you an advantage.
- Comfortable working with Sales teams, cross-functional Marketing teams, Executives, Customers, and Partners
- Ability to execute programs on-time, on the budget, and with existing resources.
- Collaborative in nature, and desire to work as a team.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce required.
- Working knowledge of Marketo is desired.
- Candidates with SaaS business experience, Cybersecurity experience, or high-growth startup experience is a plus.
Why we’re a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cybersecurity start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)