As a Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer, you’ll combine your technical knowledge with your interpersonal skills to build relationships and help large brands as they leverage the company’s technology. You’ll work with our Sales team responsible for working with the world’s largest companies and apps, to set up and integrate the company’s SaaS solutions across marketing channels.
In this role, you will get to work with the Product, Marketing, Data Analytics and Engineering teams of the biggest, best brands in the world.
Mobile experience required.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your deep understanding of the company in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual features, to design solutions that solve our customers’ business needs
- Effectively articulate and demonstrate the value of the company’s solutions
- Successfully run PoC implementations
- Assist the Sales team members in closing large accounts
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android programming, building apps and/or SDKs required
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple, easy to follow manner to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to tie technical concepts back to underlying business needs
- 2-4 years of experience in sales engineering, software or mobile development or computer science
- Firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the mobile and web ecosystem.
- A thirst to learn and grow your skill set
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of Objective-C/Swift and/or Java (Android development)
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet/software company
At the company, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. By integrating the company’s technology into core marketing channels including apps, web, email, social media, search, and paid ads, leading brands are driving higher-value conversions than ever before.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA and with offices around the globe, the company has raised more than $200M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund and Playground Ventures. We power mobile links, attribution, and measurement for more than 3 billion monthly users and over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, and many more.